Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wyoming... Day 4

Today was our first Parade day!

The guys left the camp at 6:20am to go load the cases of water into the truck to be delievered to Cheyenne. The ladies left camp at 6:45am to get to their stations. Our group was placed on four corners in downtown Cheyenne. We got to pass water bottles out to the people before during and after the parade. We planted seeds into the lives of the people in WY. There were a few opportunities to personally talk with them and share the Good News!
I was amazed at how many people would come to see this parade. The streets were filled with thousands of people! It was a beautiful day... hot, but beautiful!! Because of the heat, we were able to give away 8,000 bottles of water today! Praise the Lord!

One sweet moment was watching as a mom read the scripture off of the bottles to her two little boys.  We gave them both a cowboy Bible.  A seed has been planted!

Mark Porter
Linda Pool and Janice Porter


Rupert Robbins chilling after a hard days work! :)


"So is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire

and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."

~Isaiah 55:11~

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you had a good first day. More to come I'm sure.

    Keep up the great work!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete