Tuesday, July 10, 2012

On Mission For Him

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
“Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.
~Isaiah 6:8~

Follow me this next week as I journey on Mission for the Lord to serve the people of Wyoming! This is my 3rd year going and I thought I would write about... Over the years, it has been wonderful to see the Lord work in the people and churches of Wyoming. I have grown to love the missionaries and pastors there. Through these mission trips, I have been amazed at how the Lord always provides for our needs. It has been an incredible journey to serve Him alongside with my family!  This summer mom and I are, once again, returning to Wyoming. I am so blessed to be able to share this experience with my mother. We are both very excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this year!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the verse that called me to ministry. Praying you have a good trip with much fruit for the harvest!

    ReplyDelete